Passing along information on this new UofO program. Educators can apply (due May 1) for a spot in the Ballmer Graduate microcredential program that runs during next school year, Sept 24, 2024 - June 2025. There are even limited scholarship funds, while supplies last.
It is open to all educators and the courses look excellent.
- BEHT 621 Teaching Self-Regulation in Childhood and Adolescence
- BEHT 622 Trauma-Informed Supports for Children and Adolescents
- BEHT 623 Developing and Maintaining Healthy Relationships
See the email below and the attached flyer.
Kathy
Kathy Wilson-Fey
Mental Health & Wellness Manager/Coordinator (she/her)
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Katia Duncan <katia@untoldstorypdx.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 1, 2024 at 10:49 AM
Subject: Ballmer Graduate Microcredential
To: Naila Lundstrom <nlundstrom@ttsd.k12.or.us>, Emma Fortmiller <efortmiller@ttsd.k12.or.us>, Brandon Alik <balik@ttsd.k12.or.us>, Karen Adamson <kadamson@ttsd.k12.or.us>
Cc: Kathy Wilson-Fey <kwilson-fey@ttsd.k12.or.us>
From: Katia Duncan <katia@untoldstorypdx.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 1, 2024 at 10:49 AM
Subject: Ballmer Graduate Microcredential
To: Naila Lundstrom <nlundstrom@ttsd.k12.or.us>, Emma Fortmiller <efortmiller@ttsd.k12.or.us>, Brandon Alik <balik@ttsd.k12.or.us>, Karen Adamson <kadamson@ttsd.k12.or.us>
Cc: Kathy Wilson-Fey <kwilson-fey@ttsd.k12.or.us>
Hello all!
I hope everyone had a relaxing break. I just spoke to our director, and there are still spots open for the microcredential and several scholarships available for folks currently working in public schools in Oregon. So, please feel free to apply, if you are interested. I am attaching a flyer as well as some (hopefully) helpful links.
Here is a link with a little information on the courses: https:// childrensbehavioralhealth. uoregon.edu/graduate-courses
And here is the link for the application: https:// childrensbehavioralhealth. uoregon.edu/apply-graduate- microcredential
Kathy-- this is open to all educators, so if you would like to share this with any departments, please feel free to do so!
Please let me know if you have any questions! I am teaching all the courses this year, so I am happy to speak more about any content questions.
Warmly,
Katia